Based in Bangalore, India
Build craft gather resources during the day and survive monsters and raiders at night in this survival strategy game. Design your city manage resources chains and workers with unique personalities explore procedurally generated world map in ships trade with free cities and discover mysterious dungeons
Sequel to the award winning game The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores expands on every aspect of the original and brings greater depth
- A survival strategy game where you build, craft, gather resources during the day.
- Place buildings and design your own city layouts.
- The positioning of these buildings can be vital to manage certain resources and affects gameplay.
- Defend your settlement from monsters like wolves, chupacabra, spiders, and Tribal enemies.
- A randomly generated world-map to explore with ships.
- Every character unit has stats such as Strength, agility intelligence.
- Every character has unique personality skills.
- Managing health, energy, and hunger is key to the survival of units.
- Character units gain XP and level up.
- Craft items and equip units with better weapons and armors.
Preview Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner The Big Indie Pitch #2 Mobile Edition" Pocket Gamer Connects, 2020
- "Indie Game Area Official Selection" Tokyo Game Show, 2019
- "Indie Booth Arena Online Offcial Selection" Gamescom, 2020
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Xigma Games
Xigma Games is an indie studio specializing in developing games on creative, original and innovative ideas for global market. Based in Bangalore, team of passionate gamers with a mission to put India on the global map of game development.
More information on Xigma Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores Credits