Based in Bangalore, India
7th March 2018 iOS, 9th March 2018 Steam
Apple App Store
Build your settlement in a snowy encampment and manage workers and resource to survive monster attacks during nights. Slowly you will gain access to advanced building and crafting options, discover and trade with new civilizations and discover the secrets of the ancients.
The inspiration for The Bonfire came from games like A Dark Room, Kittens Game, Kingdom, Alto's Adventure.
- Build your own settlement and manage the in-depth simulation
- Survive dangerous monsters and harsh weather
- Beautiful snowy landscape with minimalist aesthetics
- Discover something new with every passing day
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
Launch Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee in Indie Prize Showcase, Casual Connect Asia" Singapore 2017
- "Finalist for upcoming game of the year" NGF Awards, Hyderabad, 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Xigma Games
Xigma Games is an indie studio specializing in developing games on creative, original and innovative ideas for global market. Based in Bangalore, team of passionate gamers with a mission to put India on the global map of game development.
More information on Xigma Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Bonfire Credits
Programming, Art, Design
Additional Game Design
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks